Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails" 
-Henry David Thoreau

The stement is completely wrong, sorry but I have been part of this investment. An example is my grandfather, he was a good, respected man in Mexico but was poor. Everyone admire him but when he died, my grandmother had to pay all the bills of the funeral and around the house. When my grandmother asked all the poeple for a coperation for my grandad's funeral, she didnt recive anything not even a little help. So my mother had to leave school and help around the house. So this is my reason this statement is not true because if my grandparents had invested more money or atleast time into studies insted of goodness and respect this would had never happen to my mother having to leave school to help around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment