Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sarah’s Academic Success Story Part 2


Sarah’s Academic Success Story
Part 2
My test study method: I have different strategies for different types of test or subjects. For me, any type of math is exceptionally difficult so I had to spend extra time on that. I would go back through the homework problems focusing on the problem that I had extra difficulty on. Many times I would ask the teacher for any additional study materials they could provide. If it was a class that required memorization or applying concepts I would create a sort of study guide for myself many times focusing on what were key focal points in the class. If I knew there were going to be essays I would try to take the term and apply them to an example or create different questions on the concepts focused on though out the semester
My time management secret: I always always alwsays carry a planer with me. I even use different color highlighters to show what each event on my calendar is for. For example, pink is personal, yellow I school, orange is work, blue is for appointments, and green is for my sorority. Although I use white-out frequently, I can see in bright yellow that I have that project for finance due on Tuesday, I need to start working on it on [the previous] Wednesday so I can just get It don’t. My friends have always been amazed at how early I get things accomplished but that is really all I do.
 CHOOSE THE RIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment