Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sarah’s Academic Success Story Part 1


Sarah’s Academic Success Story
Part 1
Time management because a key factor in my study skills for college. In high school, there were times I was able to study for an hour or two the night before a test and get away with it. This was not the case in college. I made sure in college I was prepared for each class. Sometimes that meant writing out the terms for the chapter we read to better understand them. That way when midterm or test comes around I was able to understand what I was studying. I started taking excellent notes in class. This helped me remember what I just went over in class then when I had a test one week later I was more likely to remember then as well.
My overall study method: Structure. One thing that I learned was I had to adapt or change my study method according to the class. I couldn’t study for a region class the same way I studied for a Finance class. But making sure I had enough time to study for each class – even if it meant carrying a planer with me at all time was a big part of my success.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment