Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

3 week Vacation

                           Vacation

On my vacation, I helped my sister in her job by becoming an employee of hers for 2 whole weeks. She gave me money to buy christmas gits for the whole familie. She gave me extra for not being selfish  and buying gifts. With that money, I bought myself 2 new pairs of shoes, on for P.E in and another for casual. The casual shoes are Supras and the excercise shoes are Nike.

 And a Batman carring bag for my P.E clothing. The last thing I bought was a gift for my sisters birhday (which is the same sister that gave me the job). The rest of my money I was planing to keep in a safe place but desided to give it my mom. Meanwhile in the job, i meet new people. All of them were funny, they hope i return but i told them that I could not because I was planning on graduating university.

I ait alot of food but my favorite was sushi. On my last week of vacation i took the liberty to finish signing up for colleg extra credits. I sighn up at elac.edu to go to East Los Angeles College. The last week I aslo played my ps3 the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment