Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

The first day of school


In the fist day of school, I was nervous because I knew most of my friends left the city or went to Huntington Park High School.The first day was the day I wanted to leave it all behind and go to another school.That day I didnt meet any new friends but as the time past, I started to realize that I was at the perfect school. I started to meet new people and as didnt imagine, I meet my girlfriend.Yea time may seem slow at school but, know I know the girl that drives me crazys is my girlfried.Makes it all worth waking at 6:00 in the morning and coming to school all sleepy just to see her everyday.Yea I may sound all wierd but its worth it.It's worth going the first day of school and not quiting because you may just found what you were looking for. c:

No comments:

Post a Comment