Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Highschool



Text Box: “What I Will Do to Graduate from High School”
To graduate from high school, I would first move to a less fucked up school and then get good grades in all my classes. Am gone to stop smoking weed and hangout with the retards of my friend and hangout with intelligent people. Because this school has fallen quicker than HP and HP has being around for years and Linda Marques has being around form months only and the years that are left. I would do better but all my teachers don’t explain themselves at all. Every time I propose myself to be good in school, I start to hang out with the wrong people accidentally and end up in trouble. I am easy to get mad and to calm down, that’s why Ms.Munoz hate me now because I us to be goo in her class and now am tripping balls all the time she explains something. I would have love to studied computers and it’s my passion to use and learn computers but Ms.Haymore teaches reflections that we didn’t come to learn. We came to learn how to fix, use and the internet explorer. But Mr. doesn’t teach that, instead he teaches reflections and not how to fix or update a computer.       Description: C:\Users\lausd_user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\62F68X0Q\MC900030677[1].wmf

I also want to graduate from high school and University to make my mom and the rest of my family proud of me because they are the most important people d1qe1         wsq1  1 my life. Anybody may judge me too quickly and think am a good person and then they take a big surprise to think that I am the worsts kid in my whole family literally. It’s amazing that I even pass middle school. But high school is going to be different, I’m going to try to graduate this time.         

No comments:

Post a Comment