Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement

"The first law of success.... Is concentration; to bend all the energies to one point, and to go directly to that point, looking neither to the right nor the left"
-William Matthews  

Concentration is the key to success as Matthews stated. Concentrating on whatever you're doing will help. For example, in football practice, the whole team was doing a test and I was nervous, the coach called me up and I started to have sweaty palms, so I proceeded to put my gloves to warm up. Then the coach I started the test and could not concentrate, then i thought of the most important persons in my life in and out of school. I lasted and some of my teammates got eliminated except for two more and me. I started to dead-lift two times my weight and succeeded, that day, I was proud of my self, I may not be the strongest but I succeeded with concentration.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment