Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Academic Success Part 2


Academic Success
Part 2

Laura B.’s Academic Success Story
In high school I was to be good student. The information that I took for notes in class usually sunk in enough for me to be able to get by on the
 Test by simply review the material just before the class began. It wasn’t that I didn’t try, I had a 4.0 all throught out high school, but I never really had to put forth much effort to get the results that I wanted to see in college howeve, that changed. Not only did I start studying and reading the book, but I began to understand that the little tiny facts were just as important as the general concepts My overall studying method: I do fall behind, I usually use the not in class and actually attend every class that I can. Sometimes, with volleyball, its tough because we are on the road a lot, but if I do another students in class. Also, for a subject such as chemistry, I do practice problems to help me understand what the material means.



CHOOSE THE RIGHT 

No comments:

Post a Comment